More Important Camp Details
The Nike Baseball Camp at George Fox University is a camper favorite offering two program options: Overnight and Extended Day (9:00am-9:00pm). Each program offers the full baseball experience with drills covering fielding, hitting and game time situations!
Check in time and place TBD.
Check out time and place TBD.
A detailed camper registration packet containing the check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Includes all baseball and night activities, all meals from dinner on Monday to breakfast on Friday, and four campers per room in the dorms.
EXTENDED DAY CAMP
Includes all baseball and night activities, dinner on Monday, lunch and dinner Tuesday-Friday. Extended day campers will be picked up at 9:00 pm each day.
This Nike Baseball camp and The Bruins will sport a new look before the first pitch of the 2017 season: not in new uniforms or bright-eyed freshmen, but the Morse Athletic Complex itself. After a two-year fundraising and planning process, which is still ongoing, the Bruins will play on artificial turf this spring. This camp will take place on the brand new, state of the art facilities which The Bruins call their new home.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival (Extended Day/Day Campers), stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Fundamental instruction and drills, position play
- 3:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Games
- 8:30 p.m. Chalk talks, Evening activities
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out!