More Important Camp Details
Be sure to sign up early for this Nike Baseball Camp, as it is a camper favorite and has sold out every year!
Check-in time and place 1- 2 pm at the dorms.
There will be a brief award ceremony at 4:00 pm. Camp concludes on Wednesday at 4:30 pm.
Includes all baseball and night activities, all meals from dinner on Sunday to breakfast on Wednesday, and double room occupancy in the dorms.
EXTENDED DAY CAMP
Includes all baseball and night activities, dinner on Sunday, lunch and dinner Monday-Tuesday and lunch on Wednesday. Extended day campers will be picked up at 9:00 pm each day aside from Wednesday when camp ends at 4:30 pm.
A detailed camper registration packet containing the check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Regis University is a member of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC), which has 15 schools (soon to be 16) - 10 in Colorado, 1 in Nebraska, 2 in South Dakota, 1 in Utah (soon to be 2) and 1 in New Mexico. Regis itself has 12 programs 5 men and 7 women who strive for excellence in competition in the classroom and in the Denver community.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival (Extended Day Campers), stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Fundamental instruction and drills, position play
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Games
- 8:30 p.m. Chalk talks, Evening activities
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out!