More Important Camp Details
2017 CAMP SESSIONS
TDM Chicago-Bucktown Spring Clinic: April 17th
TDM North Shore Summer Camp: June 26th-29th
TDM Chicago-Bucktown Spring Clinic: MON 12PM-3:30PM
TDM North Shore Summer Camp: MON-THURS 1PM-4PM
Lunch/snacks are not provided. Campers should eat lunch prior to arrival and should bring nut-free snacks to enjoy during breaks.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Camp director/staff will modify all poses to suit each individual. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following the closing ceremony.
DRESS CODE AND EQUIPMENT
Campers should come dressed in comfortable, athletic clothing. Campers are asked to bring a yoga mat, water bottle, lunch, and a composition notebook with a pen/pencil for daily yoga journaling.
Transportation is not provided to or from camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
The Dailey Method North Shore is located just north of downtown Chicago in Cook County. Address: 410 Green Bay Rd., Kenilworth, IL 60043.
The Dailey Method Bucktown is located in Chicago at 1714 N. Damen Ave. Chicago, IL 60647.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 1:00 PM Opening Circle/Discuss Theme and Pose of the Day
- 1:15 PM First Practice-Series A & B, Basic Poses, Breathing Techniques
- 2:00 PM Arts and Crafts/Yoga Journal
- 2:30 PM Discussion/Yoga Games ("Concentration", Cobra Races, Walking Meditation)
- 3:00 PM Snack Time/Water Break
- 3:15 PM Second Practice-Series A & B, Strength and Flexibility Poses
- 4:00 PM Closing Circle/Review Theme and Pose of the Day