More Important Camp Details
2017 CAMP DATES
Session I: June 12th-16th
Session II: June 19th-23rd
Check-in: Monday at 9:15AM
Closing Ceremony: Friday at 12:15PM
Camp Meals: Please bring snacks and a water bottle.
Camp Hours: MON-FRI 9:30AM-12:30PM
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Camp director/staff will modify all poses to suit each individual. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following the closing ceremony.
DRESS CODE AND EQUIPMENT
Campers should come dressed in comfortable, athletic clothing. Campers are asked to bring a yoga mat, water bottle, snacks, and a composition notebook with a pen/pencil for daily yoga journaling. Yoga mats are available to rent ($3) or purchase at the studio.
Transportation is not provided to/from camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
YogaOne Bellaire is one of YogaOne Studios seven locations in Houston, TX. YogaOne Bellaire opened in March, 2014 and is a Bellaire/West University/Meyerland neighborhood yoga studio with a community feel.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:30 AM Opening Circle/Discuss Theme and Pose of the Day
- 9:45 AM First Practice-Focus on Basic Poses & Breathing
- 10:30 AM Arts and Crafts/Yoga Journal
- 10:45 AM Discussion/Yoga Games (Mindfulness, Injury Prevention, Walking Meditation)
- 11:30 AM Snack Time/Water Break
- 11:45 AM Second Practice-Focus on Strength and Flexibility Poses
- 12:30 PM Closing Circle/Review Theme and Pose of the Day