More Important Camp Details
2017 CAMP DATES
Session I: June 19th-22nd
Session II: July 24th-27th
Session III: July 31st-August 3rd
Check-in: Monday at 8:45AM
Closing Ceremony: Thursday at 11:45PM
Camp Meals: Please bring snacks and a water bottle.
Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-12PM
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Camp director/staff will modify all poses to suit each individual. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following the closing ceremony.
DRESS CODE AND EQUIPMENT
Campers should come dressed in comfortable, athletic clothing. Campers are asked to bring a yoga mat, water bottle, lunch, and a composition notebook with a pen/pencil for yoga journaling.
Transportation is not provided to or from camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Opened in early 2016, the Novato studio is YogaWorks newest Northern California location. The studio's friendly environment offers an assortment of classes for all abilities, from yoga to TRX® and now Nike Yoga Camps!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Opening Circle/Discuss Theme and Pose of the Day
- 9:15 AM First Practice-Series A & B, Basic Poses, Breathing Techniques
- 10:00 AM Arts and Crafts/Yoga Journal
- 10:15 AM Discussion/Yoga Games/Meditation
- 11:00 AM Snack Time/Water Break
- 11:15 AM Second Practice-Series A & B, Strength and Flexibility Poses
- 12:00 PM Closing Circle/Review Theme and Pose of the Day