Nike Softball Camp The Fields at Huber Ranch
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Softball Camps
Nike Softball Camps have returned to south Texas in Seguin at the Fields at Huber Ranch. Softball players in the area will have the opportunity to learn elite techniques as well as improve their overall knowledge of the game.
Leading the Nike Camp is Elite Nike Softball Camp Director Amber Conner. Amber directs Nike Camps in Dallas, Oklahoma City and Las Vegas and has been involved with the NIKE Camps for nearly a decade.
- 8:1 camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more
- Official NIKE Camp T-Shirt
- Great NIKE prizes
- NIKE Softball Camp Graduation Certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Amber Conner
The former Nimitz graduate and collegiate All-American was the head coach at the University of Dallas for three seasons.View Amber Conner's Bio ⟩
Coach Conner began her coaching career in 2002 as a Graduate Assistant at Oklahoma Christian. In 2003, she joined the University of North Texas coaching staff as the pitching and outfield coach. In 2005 Coach, Conner took over head coaching duties for Decatur High School in Decatur, Texas. Coach Conner also coaches the 18U Shadows, a select softball team out of Flower Mound, Texas.
An All-State selection two years running, Coach Conner was a member of the Texas State University (formerly Southwest Texas State) softball program where she was selected a 1998 All-American. Coach Conner led the Bobcats to Regionals as a freshman in 1998. Posting 24 wins, she was ranked as one of the top 15 collegiate pitchers for the year. Coach Conner was named the Southland Conference Tournament Most Valuable Player in 1999 and continues to hold several school records in both pitching and hitting.
Following her coach to New Mexico State University after her freshman year, Coach Conner continued to excel on the softball diamond. She currently ranks 4th in at bats, 4th in doubles for a season, 5th in wins for a season, and 5th in innings pitched for a season.
After her 2001 season, Coach Conner chose to finish her career at Oklahoma Christian University. She led the Oklahoma Christian program to the 2002 NAIA National Tournament where she was honored as an NAIA All-American. She was also named to the NAIA All-Tournament Team, selected First Team NAIA All-Region, as well as, first team All-Sooner Athletic Conference. Coach Conner continues to hold multiple records at Oklahoma Christian University, including 41 consecutive scoreless innings pitched. She currently ranks 12th in fewest walks allowed per year in NAIA history.
Five hours of softball instruction will be given each day of camp. Amber and her staff of seasoned Nike Camp instructors are ready to work with each athlete to get the most out of their ability. Daily instruction on all aspect of the game including hitting, baserunning, individual position work, scrimmaging, team offense and plyometrics. Get ready to eat, breath and live softball!Show Less See More Camp Details
Check-in takes place at 8:45am on Monday at the softball field.
Camp concludes on Thursday at 3:00pm.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
The Fields at Huber Ranch
- FIELDS – 5 field complex with 200 ft fences on each field
- SHADED SEATING – Shade structures for the spectator areas of each field provide comfortable viewing of games
- LARGE, AIR-CONDITIONED CONCESSION & DINING AREA – Large concession building at the center of the complex offering your favorite ballpark foods and video games
- BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GRASS – Gorgeous patches of vibrant and healthy green grass fills the outfields of this fantastic facility
- LARGE PARKING LOT – Plenty of parking in large lot next to complex
- CONVENIENT LOCATION – Located perfectly in central Texas, a short drive from both San Antonio and Austin and an easy drive from Dallas/Ft Worth and the Houston area
- NCAA QUALITY FIELDS – You have to see these fields to really appreciate the quality and NCAA level playing surfaces – the best complex in the southwest!
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.